Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Large file upload using TadvDropbox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jan Venema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jan Venema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Large file upload using TadvDropbox
    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 10:01am
When sending a 511Mb Zip file to Dropbox using the TadvDropbox component I always get a 12031 error between 80 and 110 Mb upload progress in TCloudBase.HttpsPut (InternetWriteFile result). Is there any way around this? According to the Dropbox API file size of +2Gb should be possible so I don't understand why my upload fails.
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 2:21pm
Hi,

Please note that unfortunately file uploads to DropBox with TAdvDropBox are limited to a filesize of 150 MB.
We will have to investigate if it's possible to allow uploading files larger than 150 MB in the future.
Jan Venema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jan Venema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 8:25am
Well, that explains a lot. I really hope you will get rid of the file limit as we really need to be able to send larger files to Dropbox.
 Post Reply Post Reply