TMS VCL UI Pack and BDS 2006

Hi,

I would like to ask if TMS VCL UI is compatible with BDS 2006.

I have an old project using TMS Component Pack 6.4 and I would like to test it with version 9 or TMS VCL UI 10 in BDS 2006.

In "http://www.tmssoftware.biz/Download/Manuals/TMS%20VCL%20UI%20Pack%20Quick%20Start.pdf" it is mentioned "Borland C++Builder 2007".

Would you inform the last version of TMS Component Pack compatible with BDS 2006?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marcelo.

We do not officially support BDS2006 as we do not have this IDE installed here anymore and we do not test against it anymore.
Given BDS2006 is highly similar to BDS2007, it is likely that using the BDS2007 packages from BDS2006 will work.

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for a quick reply.

I have TMS Component Pack version 6.4 installed into BDS 2006. I'll check if the TMS VCL UI 10 installer recognizes it and post results here.

Sorry about asking for old stuff, but TMS plays the principal role in this legacy project of mine.

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Marcelo.

There have been a lot of changes between TMS Component Pack v6 and the new TMS VCL UI Pack v10, but we want to keep a level of compatibility beween version upgrades. Let us know if you need further assistance.