ShowModal Popup

Hi,

Since the last version or two ShowModal with a popup isn't working correctly as it is not obeying the size of the form. It was working ok before so something must have changed. The height goes off the screen vertically.

Am using:

F:=TFormX.CreateNew();
  F.Popup:=True;
  F.PopupOpacity:=0.2;
  F.ShowModal();

Thanks,

Ken

Hi,

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue.
Does the issue also occur in the Multiform demo?

If the problem persists, can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?
Please also provide the following information:
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The name and version of the browser you are using

Thanks, Actually your Multiform demo runs fine but I get a problem in my web app, even with an empty form. I'll have to do some more digging.

Further to this. Your example works. But if a simple example is created from scratch it exhibits the same problems I am encountering in a larger app. Please see http://test.simplyaccounts.net/Popup.zip

Can you please investigate why this is happening. I am using Delphi 10.3.1 and Firefox 67.0.4.

Thanks,

Ken

We are currently investigating this issue and will report back as soon as possible.

I urgently need a fix for this. Any news?

To solve this for now, give ElementClassName a value (don't leave it blank) for the form that contains the webpanel1 (Form1).

The javascript creating the form  looks at this, and if it is blank set's height to 100%, so if you give it a name, it won't specify the height and it won't scroll off the screen.

Many thanks. That works!

We traced & solved this issue. The next update will address this.

Thank uou, very good news.