Web Core 1.2 on Delphi 10.2.2 not working

Hi,

I got a problem with Web Core 1.2 on Delphi 10.2.2.
Installation is ok, but at the start of Delphi I get:

Der Prozedureinsprungspunkt '@System@Net@Httpclient@Win@TCertificateStore@$bcdtr!qqrv' wurde in der DLL
'C:\Users\KMR\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Win32\TMSWEBCorePkgDEDXE11.bpl' nicht gefunden.

This roughly translates to 
procedure entry point '@System@Net@Httpclient@Win@TCertificateStore@$bcdtr!qqrv'  could not be located in the dynamic link library 'C:\Users\KMR\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Win32\TMSWEBCorePkgDEDXE11.bpl'

The file exists in the right place but something does not work with the design time package.

Everything was uninstalled before the new installation.
Did anyone else have that problem an solved it?

Delphi 10.2.2 Tokyo breaks binary compatibility with Tokyo 10.2 and 10.2.1

We recommend to install the update 10.2.3 to workaround this binary incompatibility that is in Tokyo 10.2.2

Ok, thanks for the info.

This is a problem, as I'm also on Tokyo 10.2.2 and upgrading to 10.2.3 requires renewing my license with Embarcadero, which will cost over $1,500.00.  So I'm dead in the water with Web Core 1.2

It will also work with Tokyo 10.2 and 10.2.1.
It will work with 10.2.2 with our full / registered version of TMS WEB Core. It is just our binary trial of TMS WEB Core that is affected by this binary breaking changing unfortunately caused by Embarcadero.

Never mind, figured a way around the problem.

Hey Larry,

could you tell me how you did it?
I'm still on 10.2.2. and have the full version of Web Core but it doesn't work.

Best regards
Knut

There is a bug in Delphi 10.2.2 specifically (a missing function in TCertificateStore) that causes this.

We recommend to update to 10.2.3 or 10.3.x