[Error] XData.Web.JsonDataset.pas(59): No property

I think I might have a problem with my library path.  I was trying to test out the TMS XData web application wizard and when I try to compile the results from the wizard I get the following error.  Has anyone come across this before or have any pointers in the right direction?

Checking project dependencies...
Building web.dproj (Debug, Win32)
Command line: C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Compiler\pas2js.exe C:\MOLEN\Temp\web\web.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuC:\MOLEN\Temp\web;C:\MOLEN\Temp\web\core;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Chart;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Dashboard Pack;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12" "-FiC:\MOLEN\Temp\web;C:\MOLEN\Temp\web\core;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\RTL;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Chart;c:\users\public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Dashboard Pack;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\source\core\common;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS Busines Core Library\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\common;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\source\core\web;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS XData\packages\web\pju;C:\Users\Public\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12" -FUC:\MOLEN\Temp\web\TMSWeb\Debug -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB
Pas2JS Compiler version 1.0.3 [2018/10/28] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.1.3.0
[Error] XData.Web.JsonDataset.pas(59): No property found to override
No property found to override
[Fatal Error] No property found to override

Hi Steve,

Current XData source code is compatible with latest TMS Web Core 1.2 beta.
You can just install TMS Web Core 1.2 beta, or if you prefer, just comment those two offending lines in your source code and it should work.

Hi Wagner,

It's not that.  I installed the beta still the same problem.  It's having problems with locating files. It can't find JS and JsonDataset.  Is there an include file I am missing or a compiler directive?  I tried adding the files to the project but them it couldn't locate System.Classes?

unit XData.Web.JsonDataset;

interface

uses
  JS, DB, Classes, SysUtils, JsonDataset;

I'm confused, the output you provide indicates:

Pas2JS Compiler version 1.0.3 [2018/10/28] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.1.3.0
***[Error] XData.Web.JsonDataset.pas(59): No property found to override
No property found to override
[Fatal Error] No property found to override

The line (59) and the message clearly indicates that it's complaining the ancestor class doesn't have property Indexes declared. That's not related with locating files, otherwise the error message would be different?

Yes your right about the error but there are lots of errors for instance JSValue is an undeclared identifier.  Line 59 is about a class descending from TBaseJSONDataset which is also an undeclared identifier.

The output

indicates you are still using TMS WEB Core v1.1.3.0 while the newest TMS XData is designed for TMS WEB Core v1.2
Please uninstall TMS WEB Core and install the newest TMS WEB Core v1.2 (beta)

Hi Bruno,  Thanks for trying to help but that's not the problem.  I changed to the latest version as Wagner advised and I am still seeing the same problem.

https://imgur.com/a/rip5io9

Hi Steve,

That's a different error. Please contact us via e-mail to receive a patch that solves that problem.
Wagner

Having the exact same problem.  Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

As my colleague Wagner said, please contact us by email for an incremental source update.