Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Paypal waiting trought cloud web browser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Parra Alejandro Romero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paypal waiting trought cloud web browser
    Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 3:00pm
Hello

I did some testing with the Paypal component works like a charm

However I will use the component mainly for mobile devices on iOS/Android so I use also the cloud web browser included in the "cloud tms package" in order to show the default Paypal login webpage.

After I call the "DoPayment" method on the Paypal component how can trace when the Paypal was displayed on the screen with your cloud web browser component, because my user must wait like 2-3 seconds and meanwhile I can show some progress dialogs.

But I need to catch when the Paypal page was already complete on your cloud web browser componente.

Thanks

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 3:14pm
You can download the video to see what I need to solve from the next link:   http://timbralofacil.com/paypal.mp4
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 3:33pm
Hi,

Have you tried using the OnNavigateComplete event?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2019 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Bart Holvoet

Hi,

Have you tried using the OnNavigateComplete event?

Hello

I recently did but I will not work
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2019 at 3:17pm
Unfortunately other events are currently not supported.
We'll have to investigate if this functionality can be added in a future version.
 Post Reply Post Reply