Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

OAuth2 Revisited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Randall Ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OAuth2 Revisited
    Posted: 18 May 2019 at 12:45pm
I can't actually believe that I managed to get this to work! Thanks again :)

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:42pm
Thanks Bruno.
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:43pm
You can make call a function from a window opener, so you'd need to find if you can call the opener from this GET handler:
See also:

We used a similar technique for enabling OAUTH2 (see Google Calendar sample) in a TMS WEB Core application where the OAUTH authentication window calls a function in the opener window to communicate the access token.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2019 at 1:20pm
Hi,

I cannot use a TWebRestClient to get a token from the HMRC site because of CORS so I have to find another way of doing this. The following opens the page correctly:

URL:=HMRCAuthorizationEndpoint+'?response_type=code&client_id='+SA_Client_ID+
    '&scope=hello%20read:vat%20write:vat&redirect_uri=http://localhost:8000/Bridge/Bridge.html';
asm
   window.open(URL, 'oauth', 'width=800, height=600, location=no, toolbar=no, menubar=no,
     titlebar=no. location=no');
end;

When the user has authorised our usage HMRC will do GET http://localhost:8000/Bridge/Bridge.html?code=hujuhkjhksdhkhs

How can I get this code?

Thanks,

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply