Joined: 17 Apr 2017
Topic: TTIWDBAdvWebGrid error
Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:59pm
Creating a new topic for the DB grid
1] Error reading Grid.Indicators.Edit.Data: System Error Code: 87.The parameter is incorrect.
2] Error Reading Grid.Nodes.NodeClosed.Data: Could not load image. Invalid Format
3] Error readingThe parameter is incorrect.
What i tried for error#1:
1) set TIWAdvWebGrid1.Indicators.Browse := nil;
2) Updated to version v22.214.171.124
3) set in the IWServerController ComInitialization to ciMultithreaded
4) found the property Indicators.Browse and there was an image of an arrow there so went to every TTIWAdvWebGrid and TTIWDBADVWebGrid and cleared out the image of the arrow from the browse property. Left the edit and insert Bitmap images alone.
For Error# 2
1) found the property Grid.Nodes.NodeClosed and cleared out the image
2) found the property Grid.Nodes.NodeOpen and cleared out the image
For the Error#3
Could not physically clear the property
TTIWADVWebGrid errors here:
Joined: 18 May 2010
|Post Options Quote Reply Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:37pm|
We are investigating these issues and will report back as soon as possible.
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum