crazy colors advsmoothtabpager after last update

Hi,
I installed the last update of TMS components pack and in an existing app a Tadvsmoothtabpager lost all its color info in itself and his panels.It has now black yellow and green colors
I right click on it and select "Styles" and I get invalid class typecast
Even if I correct them, they are lost again.
I put the following in the form's create procedure to have it fix in the running application:
with tabcloud do begin
for n:=0 to AdvSmoothTabPageCount-1 do AdvSmoothTabPages[n].SetCompStyle(tsOffice2003Blue,0);
SetComponentStyle(tsOffice2003Blue); end;

It is inside a Tadvpanel

Is your application using VCL Styles? If so, the component adopts the VCL Styles colors.

no custom style selected in project's options
Default Style: Windows

When I drop a new TAdvSmoothTabPager on a new default VCL application, I cannot see any unexpected behavior.
How exactly can we reproduce what you see going wrong?

Let's start from this:
In a new vcl app drop a Tadvsmoothtabpage, right click and select styles. Do you get an error?
Not the tabs, the main control right click

I'm not seeing an error when doing right-click and select styles.

Did you have ALL (5)  TMS Component Pack packages listed AND active (checked) in the IDE, in particular the design-time package.
See : Component / Install packages.
The error in the invalid typecast
[258E40D7]{TMSDeDXE12.bpl} Advsmoothtabpagerde.TAdvSmoothTabPagerEditor.ExecuteVerb + $4F
[5005A49E]{rtl260.bpl  } System.ErrorAt (Line 5719, "System.pas" + 3) + $4
[5005FC43]{rtl260.bpl  } System.@AsClass (Line 17957, "System.pas" + 3) + $5
[258E40D7]{TMSDeDXE12.bpl} Advsmoothtabpagerde.TAdvSmoothTabPagerEditor.ExecuteVerb + $4F
[5283F00A]{vcldesigner260.bpl} VCLSurface.TVclDesignSurface.ComponentVerb (Line 2918, "VCLSurface.pas" + 3) + $B
[50E41DBA]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Menus.TMenuItem.Click (Line 2561, "Vcl.Menus.pas" + 19) + $8
[50E434E3]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Menus.TMenu.DispatchCommand (Line 3505, "Vcl.Menus.pas" + 5) + $2
[50E4476E]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Menus.TPopupList.WndProc (Line 4678, "Vcl.Menus.pas" + 4) + $E
[500602C0]{rtl260.bpl  } System.TMonitor.CheckOwningThread (Line 19028, "System.pas" + 2) + $0
[500605E2]{rtl260.bpl  } System.TMonitor.Exit (Line 19218, "System.pas" + 1) + $2
[5006063E]{rtl260.bpl  } System.TMonitor.Exit (Line 19240, "System.pas" + 2) + $7
[50CE657B]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Graphics.FreeMemoryContexts (Line 7130, "Vcl.Graphics.pas" + 12) + $8
[50D092A4]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Controls.TWinControl.MainWndProc (Line 9977, "Vcl.Controls.pas" + 3) + $6
[50E446BD]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Menus.TPopupList.MainWndProc (Line 4653, "Vcl.Menus.pas" + 2) + $5
[501745B0]{rtl260.bpl  } System.Classes.CalcJmpOffset (Line 17562, "System.Classes.pas" + 0) + $4
[50E5E877]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Forms.TApplication.ProcessMessage (Line 10724, "Vcl.Forms.pas" + 23) + $1
[50E5E8BA]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Forms.TApplication.HandleMessage (Line 10754, "Vcl.Forms.pas" + 1) + $4
[50E5EBED]{vcl260.bpl  } Vcl.Forms.TApplication.Run (Line 10892, "Vcl.Forms.pas" + 26) + $3
[00518002]{bds.exe     } bds.bds (Line 214, "" + 7) + $7

I have the following:
Tms component pack
Tms component pack design set
Tms component pack extra
Tms component pack wizards

I gave a try to VCL styles but then the Tadvmainmenu in an Tadvtoolbar was not rendered at all (I am not using a custom rendering). Also, in TadvPanels that are rendered by a Tframe  were not corrected background filled. (These Tadvpanels are inside a Tadvpanelgroup.
I finally downgrade to the previous version of TMS component pack and everything is OK. I will try to check it again later, now I do not have the time
Thanks anyway for your help

The issue with TAdvSmoothTabPager design-time is internally fixed. The next update will have this fix.

There is VCL styles support in TAdvToolBar, TAdvPanel. I tried TAdvPanel with a TFrame and I could not see a problem. At this moment, TAdvMainMenu has not yet VCL styles support.

If you see a problem with TAdvToolBar, TAdvPanel, please provide sufficient details / sample source project to allow us to reproduce this here & investigate.

Thank you, I will come back with a sample project in 2-3 days

Not sure whether this is related but today we opened an existing project after updating all our TMS components and we have some color issues as well.

Start New Project
Drop AdvToolBarPager and AdvToolBarOfficeStyler on the main form set the ToolBarStyler property
Add an AdvGlowButton button, put something in the caption property and set Enabled to false and Transparent property to True
Set the Style property of AdvToolBarOfficeStyler to bsOffice2013Gray

The button caption appears in light gray as it is supposed to be

Change the Style property of AdvToolBarOfficeStyler to bsOffice2013LightGray
The button caption appears in white

Change the Style property of AdvToolBarOfficeStyler back to bsOffice2013Gray
The button caption remains white and there is no way to set it back to light gray

More...

Start New Project
Drop AdvToolBarPager and AdvToolBarOfficeStyler on the main form set the ToolBarStyler property
Add an AdvGlowButton button, put something in the caption property and set Enabled to false and Transparent property to True
Set the Style property of AdvToolBarOfficeStyler to bsOffice2013Gray

At design time the button caption appears in light gray as it is supposed to be.
Run the application and the button caption is white.

Thanks for these details. We could reproduce it and are investigating a fix.

Hi, I installed the last version. Seems to work OK without selecting VCL styles, except if computer goes to hibernate or have access through remote desktop. In such a case the same happens, as described in this topic