Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Strange compilation error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Schumann Michael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Schumann Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strange compilation error
    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 5:08pm
After commenting out this one line my code compiles. As I am experimenting with the Grid I stumbled across something else strange: If I set options.keybord.enterkehandling to something different from ekhnone the compiler complains about this unknown Identifier. IAs I set it in the object inspector this is strange to me.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Schumann Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:30pm
I forgot to describe the app: It created a simpe Webcore PWA with only a FNC Grid on it, no further code.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Schumann Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 4:28pm
Hello, 
after installing everything on a new notebook (Delphi and Components) I get a strange compilation error in WebLib.TMSFNCUtils. The compiler complains about uknown Identifier "extractFileExt" in line 2746. 
e := ExtractFileExt(AFile);
I assured that sysutils is bound, also I tried changing to 
e := SysUtils.ExtractFileExt(AFile);
I also reinstalled Webcore and FNC Core. The code completion knows ExtractFileExt in these places and as the TMS Code is fine, there must be something strange with my config. Funny: Other places use ExtractFilePath and this works. The exact error message of the compiler is:
[Fehler] WEBLib.TMSFNCUtils.pas(2746): identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
[Fataler Fehler] identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
Any help is very apprecated, thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply