Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Error: TTIWAdvimagebutton.picture.data

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Madhu Gopalachari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error: TTIWAdvimagebutton.picture.data
    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:48pm
I have several of the ttiwadvimagebutton's in my project most visible and enabled and some not.

Today I had this error occur and take my published intraweb dll down with a 500 error. 

Error Message: Error reading ttiwadvimagebutton.picture.data: could not load image. invalid format

My images are loaded on to the button and are in .jpg format. The images are also stored in the same folder as the application.

I have not had this error before today. Any ideas on what could be the reason?

Thanks
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 4:56pm
Hi,

Can you please have a look at the following FAQ entry?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 5:07pm
I have the following in my  IDE under Component, Install packages

TMS Intraweb Components
TMS Intraweb Components design time support
TMS Intraweb Excel Support
TMS Intraweb Grids
TMS Intraweb Grids design time support

Also this is the IWADVImageButton and not the TADVPicture component.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 9:58pm
Same error on a different ttiwadvimagebutton. Dont know whats causing it. 
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 8:33am
If the error didn't happen before, did any configuration settings change in your project or on the server that could have caused this?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 9:55pm
No. They have not
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 2:44pm
Can you verify if it makes a difference when you set in the IWServerController  ComInitialization to ciNormal?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:12pm
I will make the changes and keep a watch and let you know what happens. Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:37pm
i am told that the ServerController.ComInitialization is used for ADO connections only. So If I'm not using an ADO connection then this setting is irrelevant.
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:42pm
This is possibly NOT irrelevant as picture type handling uses OLE. I ask you to test it.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Madhu Gopalachari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 4:47pm
sure
 Post Reply Post Reply