Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

WEBLib.TMSFNCUtils.pas(2746): identifier not found

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Caliari Arnaldo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Caliari Arnaldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEBLib.TMSFNCUtils.pas(2746): identifier not found
    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 4:32pm
Hi,

i have updated the FNC Package to the last version, with Rio + upd 1.

The installation runs without problems, but when i try to compile a project, also every demo for Web_FNC.... (one for all, TMSWeb_FNCCalendar demo) , i have this error

[Error] WEBLib.TMSFNCUtils.pas(2746): identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"

The IDE Editor resolve this reference to Sysutils.ExtractFileExt, but the compiler don't.

I suppose i's something related only to my installation of TMS FNC components, or Rio configuration, but i don't find the cause. I've already uninstalled / reinstalled the FNC Components. Maybe if i change the unit source to call "Sysutils.ExtractFileExt" i resolve the problem, but i think it's not the correct way.

Anyone have an idea that i can apply ?

Thanks

Arnaldo

Ere Ebikekeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ere Ebikekeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 6:27pm
I am having the same problem. Any solution will be appreciated.

[Warning] WEBLib.TMSFNCToolBar.pas(1040): Method "SetFont" hides method of base type "TControl" at C:\Users\The Sorcerer\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE12\Core Source\WEBLib.Controls.pas(382,22)
[Error] WEBLib.TMSFNCUtils.pas(2746): identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
[Fatal Error] identifier not found "ExtractFileExt"
 Post Reply Post Reply