Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Aurelius export - published fields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WIERZBICKI Stéphane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stéphane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurelius export - published fields
    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:15pm
Hi,

Would it possible to add the ability to choose the field visibility ? lets say from "public" to "published" ?

Thank you
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 5:03pm
That's is currently not possible. However I assume it's a relatively easy task to ask for a search/replace for "public" to "published"? You mean properties not fields, right?

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stéphane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2019 at 10:21am
Hi Landgraf,

You are right, I was talking about properties (and not fields).
For sure, it's not a trivial task to search and replace "public" keyword with "published" but it would be practical to have such time saving options in Data modeler.

Regards
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 7:21pm
It can be considered, for sure. Do you mind adding such request in our feature request system?

Post Options Post Options   Quote WIERZBICKI Stéphane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:33am
I already did it.

Thnak you
 Post Reply Post Reply