Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TAdvToolBarPager and themes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zelaya Omar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zelaya Omar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAdvToolBarPager and themes
    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 3:10am
Hi,

I have a main form with a TAdvToolBarPager that contains TAdvToolBar componets with TAdvGlowButtons, I want the the app be able to use themes.

Is there a way to change the apparience(Colors, etc) to exactly or pretty close match the theme colors? for example the buttons colors to match the theme color for them.

Currently I use a TAdvToolBarOfficeStyler to change the colors of the TAdvToolBarPager. I set to bsOffice2016White for clear themes and bsOffice2016Black for dark themes. is there a more accurate way? what color properties for the above mentioned controls do I have to change to match the theme(Closer way).

Any hints?

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya

Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 11:33am
Hi,

The office styler is ofcourse only used to style the AdvToolBarPager in office colors. There is currently no support to automatically style the AdvToolBarPager along with the default VCL styles that can be enabled in your application. You can, after you apply the style, still override the colors using the various properties in the component itself.
 Post Reply Post Reply