Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Column widths

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Alan Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Column widths
    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:25pm
Is there any way to control the widths of columns on a TIWDBAdvWebGrid? As it currently stands I only seem to be able to have all the columns fill all the space proportionally using UseFullWidth, or have them all stay at design width - is it possible the extend a single column to fill the space?

Related, setting the column header to Center alignment seems to only work for the original width when drawn, not the expanded width if I have UseAllWidth set to true - is there any way to fix this?
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 4:30pm
Hi,

1) Can you try to set all columns to a fixed with except for one column that is set to a percentage width of 100% and UseFullWidth set to True?

2) I have not been able to reproduce an issue with center alignment of the Column's Title.
If the problem persists, please provide the following information so I can further investigate this.
- The version of Delphi you are using
- The version of IntraWeb you are using
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- A ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue
Obenschain Thomas L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Obenschain Thomas L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:08pm
I am unable to get AllowSizing to work in Grid.pas in IW121FeaturesDemo.
Obenschain Thomas L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Obenschain Thomas L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:19pm
I set the global AllowSizing and it works OK. Now I need to monitor column width.
 Post Reply Post Reply