Cannot add components to the form

HI
Recently upgraded IW version from 14 to 15, and reinstalled TMS components. When I try to modify an IW application developed in previous versions, I don't have any problem and I can add new components from the Palette. But I just started a new project from scratch, using the IW Wizard. In the first form, of type TIWAppForm, I try to add a button (i.e., TTIWAdvImageButton), but all the groups in the palette containing TMS IW components shows them grayed (not available), and I can't add it. Rest of components (standard, Intraweb, Jedi) are available.How can I do to become available TMS IW components?

Best regards,

Venancio Lasquibar

Hi,

We are not aware of such an issue with TMS IntraWeb Component Pack in combination with IW 15.

Can you please make sure the previous version was uninstalled correctly and the path to the install folder has been added to your Delphi library path?

Hi,
First, I've uninstalled completely old versions of both, IW and TMS.
Next, I think this is a problem of the Delphi project. I created 2 more projects of type SA (both http.sys and Indy) and in both I could add TMS components without problem. But not in the one presented the problem. I moved all sources from that project to the new ones, and the problem dissapeared.. Therefore I think I can close the incident.

Best regards

Venancio Lasquibar