MapPanTo does not working

Hello

I see your MapPanTo does not work at first time why?

I recorded a video to show you this issue

When I first enter the map (it does not matter if it's Google Maps or Open Street Maps) it does not respect the MapPanTo with the longitude and latitude.

After I enter the second time it centers the point I already defined previously.

Why????

https://timbralofacil.com/descargas/tmschafa.html

Hi,

Can you please make sure to call MapPanTo after the OnDownloadFinish has been triggered?

Alternatively you can use the MapOptions.DefaultLatitude and MapOptions.DefaultLongitude properties to initialize the map at a specific location.

Bart

Default latitude and longitude inside MapOptions are not working too

I will test it with the DownloadFinish event and let you know

Yes, Ive also had the same problem......

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?

Which version of Delphi are you using?
Which version of iOS or Android are you using?
If you are using a simulator, please try running the app on an actual device instead.
Does the same issue occur when you run your app on Windows?
Does the same issue occur with a new application that only contains a TMSFMXWebOSMaps component?

Delphi XE 10.3.1
iOS 12.1.4

It works with your recomendation above, thanks.
I have the same issue with the TTMSFMXWebGMaps component.

All I am trying to do it create an ap and set the location on the map to the current location.

I have tried everything and it is really pissing me off actually. :(

The DefaultToCurrentLocation does not work!

MapPanTo does not work.

Setting MapOptions.DefaultLatitude does not work.

However if I Minimise the App and then expand it again the map is redrawn and the MapPanTo seems to work.

Hi,

• DefaultToCurrentLocation: Please note that this call requires a LocationAPIKey. You can get an API Key from IPStack.com. Also note that the current version of TTTMSFMXWebGMaps does not support free API Keys, this will be added in the next release.
  • MapPanTo: Please make sure call MapPanTo after the OnDownloadFinish event has been triggered.
  • MapOptions.DefaultLatitude: Please note that assigning this property after the map has started rendering will have no effect.