Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

MapPanTo does not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Parra Alejandro Romero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MapPanTo does not working
    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Bart Holvoet

Hi,

Can you please make sure to call MapPanTo after the OnDownloadFinish has been triggered?

It works with your recomendation above, thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:05am

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?

Which version of Delphi are you using?
Which version of iOS or Android are you using?
If you are using a simulator, please try running the app on an actual device instead.
Does the same issue occur when you run your app on Windows?
Does the same issue occur with a new application that only contains a TMSFMXWebOSMaps component?

Delphi XE 10.3.1
iOS 12.1.4
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:02am
Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?

Which version of Delphi are you using?
Which version of iOS or Android are you using?
If you are using a simulator, please try running the app on an actual device instead.
Does the same issue occur when you run your app on Windows?
Does the same issue occur with a new application that only contains a TMSFMXWebOSMaps component?

Lee Parvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lee Parvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:57am
Yes, Ive also had the same problem......

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:27am

Hi,
Alternatively you can use the MapOptions.DefaultLatitude and MapOptions.DefaultLongitude properties to initialize the map at a specific location.

Bart

Default latitude and longitude inside MapOptions are not working too

I will test it with the DownloadFinish event and let you know
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:15am
Hi,

Can you please make sure to call MapPanTo after the OnDownloadFinish has been triggered?

Alternatively you can use the MapOptions.DefaultLatitude and MapOptions.DefaultLongitude properties to initialize the map at a specific location.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Parra Alejandro Romero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 7:25am
Hello

I see your MapPanTo does not work at first time why?

I recorded a video to show you this issue

When I first enter the map (it does not matter if it's Google Maps or Open Street Maps) it does not respect the MapPanTo with the longitude and latitude.

After I enter the second time it centers the point I already defined previously.

Why????

Post Reply Post Reply