Open Street Maps onMarker Click

Hello

I'm using Delphi XE 10.3.1 and your latest trial version of OSM for Firemonkey

The onMarkerClick event does not working... why?

I tested my App on Iphone X with the above tools

Hi,

We are not aware of any issues with the OnMarkerClick event of TMS FMX WebOSMaps.

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?
Does the event work when you run your app on Windows?
Does the same issue occur with a new application that only contains a TMSFMXWebOSMaps component?
Which version of iOS are you using?

iOS 12.1.4

Hello

I tested the same code compiled on Win64 and works fine the marker click event

So what's next?

We are investigating this issue and will report back as soon as possible.

I'm waiting for about 6 days any news?

We have been able to reproduce this issue.
However due to the current high workload caused by other ongoing projects we haven't been able to apply a fix at this time.
As soon as we have been able to allocate sufficient development we'll continue searching for a fix.

¿Any news?

Unfortunately there hasn't been any progress on this issue.

We are not aware of any possible solutions to the issue with OnMarkerClick event right now and we'll have to further investigate this on a later date. As resolving this issue will most likely require non trivial and technically challenging changes to the WebOSMaps code we'll have to plan the development time accordingly.

Any news????

We have determined that the version of the OpenLayers API which the TMS WebOSMaps is currently based on is no longer working as expected in combination with recent mobile browsers on both Android and iOS. 

At this time we are investigating which changes will be required to migrate to the latest version of the OpenLayers API which should be fully compatible with recent mobile browser. Unfortunately the architecture of the new OpenLayers API has changed dramatically which means this will require a lot of non trivial and technically challenging changes to the WebOSMaps code.

Estou com este mesmo problema no Android com o Delphi 10.3.3
O evento OnMarckerClick não funciona.
O bug do componente já foi resolvido ou alguma solução?

Please refer to this thread