TMSFMXGrid + ScrollableForm Sample

I used the way demonstrated by the ScrollableForm sample for scrolling edit controls when the VirtualKeyboard is visible.

With TMSFMXGrid it does scroll the focused cell right above the VK as intended but scrolling is no more possible as the grid moves as a whole, only with scrollbar scrolling is possible.

Any helpfull hint ? Thanks in advance

Regards
Michael

Sorry, the pro.blem has nothing to do with the grid but instead with the underlying implementation of the sample

Unfortunately there is little that we can do to intercept this kind of behaviour. The scrollable form is a sample that has additional scrolling behaviour when an edit is focused, but technically there is no way to intercept an event that would allow us to handle this.

Thanks anyway, I found a solution.
My solution does not work properly.

Anyone has an idea how to scroll the focused Cell above the virtualkeyboard only if otherwise hidden behind the vk ?

It is possible to scroll the row with some calculation and the help of Grid.TopRow but the cell then does not switch to Editing any more.

Thanks in advance !

I have a solution which just don't work towards the end of a grid.

Any possibility to add kind of a (scrollable) area after the end of a grid ?

Hi,

This is currently not possible. The grid cannot scroll beyond the area. The only other solution I see is to put the grid in a scrollbox and manually move the grid up.

Ok, thanks.  

I decided already for a different solution by just adding empty rows with special handling in code. 
It works and customer is happy.< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d8d83dac//helpers/preHelper.js">

Forgot to mention: Scrollbox did not work for me as movement in grid and scrollbox made the selection of a cell jumping < ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d8d83dac//helpers/preHelper.js">