TeeChart HTML5 with Web Core

I use TeeChart for VCL extensively. I have been looking at FNC Chart but so far it lacks some abilities that I need eg multiple axes plus it would need extensive work to duplicate our charting system. I was wondering if it is possible and if so how could I use TeeChart HTML5 (www.steema.com/product/html5) with TMS WebCore. I know that TeeChart HTML5 can be used in UniGui (http://www.unigui.com/) which might be another option.

Thanks Nick Hugh

We have not yet looked at this chart since we have our own FNC chart as well as support for Google Charts. 

I would assume that an integration with this HTML5 chart should be possible as well. At its most basic level, you can put the needed JavaScript to add this HTML5 chart on a HTML page directly in an ASM block in your TMS WEB Core project. To make the integration nicer, you could wrap this into a Pascal class (in a similar way as we did with the Google Chart wrapper class)

Thanks for your reply. You wrote "To make the integration nicer, you could wrap this into a Pascal class (in a similar way as we did with the Google Chart wrapper class)"; any help in this direction or pointers would be appreciated. I mainly use C++ but am familiar with delphi, but my experience with web development is only just begining.

The Google Charts component code can serve as an example for how to do this.

This code is in WEBLib.GoogleChart.pas in the "Core Source" folder.