Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

FMX Google Maps (Android) - Something Went Wrong!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lee Parvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lee Parvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FMX Google Maps (Android) - Something Went Wrong!
    Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:35pm
Hi there

Using Delphi Rio with Android, Ive had Google Maps working fine.

However, today I getting "Sorry! Something went wrong."  Have Google changed the HTML requirements?

Can you please have a look and confirm?

Thanks

Lee
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:38pm
Hi,

We are not aware of any issues with TMSFMXWebGMaps on Android at this time.

Can you try to enable the debug console (set ShowDebugConsole to True) to see if any error messages are displayed?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lee Parvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 1:51pm
Hi Bart

Im getting a UnauthorizedURLForClientIdMapError Error message.  Currently Im using an APIKey.  Shoudl I change to ClientID?
Du Preez Michael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Du Preez Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 2:09pm
Got the same problem. Also using Delphi Rio with Android, was working fine until today.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lee Parvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 2:42pm
I have a Google Account with billing setup, as we exceeded the 'free' allowance.  I think (from memory) it was 2500 hits per day....

Could it be because I have a paid account?
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 4:10pm
Thank you for notifying.
The issue has been resolved and an update for TMS FMX WebGMaps is available now.
The problem was caused by a breaking change in the Google Maps JavaScript API.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lee Parvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 5:47pm
Its working again.  Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply