Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TTMSFMXCloudCloudinary Android Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laegteskov Lasse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Laegteskov Lasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTMSFMXCloudCloudinary Android Issues
    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 7:25pm
Hi,

I am having trouble uploading images to my Cloudinary account via Android. 

The application is a FireMonkey project and works well when compiled to windows. I have double checked that the AppKey, AppSecret, CloudName and PresetUpload is all correct. I have double checked that the image actually exists at the passed file path to the method. 

I dont get any error message. The line where android is acting differently is this:

LUrl := TMSFMXCloudCloudinary1.UploadImage(LFilename);

On windows this line uploads the image to my Cloudinary account and returns the url. On android neither happens.

Its hard for me to pinpoint why it doesnt work. Maybe it has something to do with the new android API. I have only had the resources to test it on Android 9.

Does anyone know anything about any issues with TMS-Cloudinary or am i doing something wrong? :)

Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:32am
Hi,

Can you please try if adding this call before the UploadImage call helps to resolve this issue?

{$IFDEF ANDROID}
    TMSFMXCloudCloudinary1.InitializeSSLCert;
    {$ENDIF}
Laegteskov Lasse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Laegteskov Lasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:44am
Thanks that seems to do the trick. 
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:32pm
Thank you for confirming the issue is fixed.
Note that the next update of TMS FMX Cloud Pack will have the fix built-in.
 Post Reply Post Reply