Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Drawing on the WebGMap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drawing on the WebGMap
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:38am
Hi,

Unfortunately there is currently no built-in functionality available to draw on the map except for Polygons and Polylines.
As a workaround you can try using custom marker images to place image files on the map.
Hammer Řyvind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hammer Řyvind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 6:36pm
Thanks, but polylines are not enough for my application. I would like to draw things like ellipses, Bezier curves, text, etc., so I would need the whole set of FMX canvas methods. Is there a clever trick?
Pinarbasi Berk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinarbasi Berk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:32am
Did you try to polylines?

In this pdf, http://www.tmssoftware.biz/Download/Manuals/TMSFMXWebGMapsDevGuide.pdf
on page 43, you can see how you can draw lines.
Hammer Řyvind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hammer Řyvind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 10:40pm
Has anyone managed to draw on top of the map with standard FMX canvas methods (DrawLine etc.)? I would like to draw things that are not possible with just the Google Map polygons, markers etc.

I have tried drawing directly on the canvas of the WebGMap component, but nothing is visible. I have also tried to put an Imagecontrol on top of the WebGMap, but that doesn't show either.

(By the way, a LatLon to XY function would be very useful for such drawing).

Thanks a lot!!
 Post Reply Post Reply