Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

ScrollMenu problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Csillag Zsolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Csillag Zsolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ScrollMenu problem
    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 8:25am
Hello,

ScrollMenu is really nice but my problem is that on mobile devices (especially with small screens) I cannot see all items, so it is useless this way.

For example is the menu items are "First item","Second item","Third item","Fourth item","Fifth item","Sixts item"  then on a mobile phone only "First item","Second item","Third item" can be seen.

Is there a workaround this?

Thank you in advance!

Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:33am
Hi,

I'm not sure which component you are referring to here.
Can you please specify the exact name of the component so I can further investigate this?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Csillag Zsolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:41am
Hi,

The component name is TTMSFMXScrollMenu and it is in the FMX.TMSScrollMenu unit.

Thank you.
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:03am
Hi,

The TTMSFMXScrollMenu can be scrolled by dragging the finger on top of the items, to visualize the other non-visual items.

Edited by Pieter Scheldeman - 11 Feb 2019 at 11:03am

Post Options Post Options   Quote Csillag Zsolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:10pm
Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply