Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

WebGMaps polylines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Akerman David View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WebGMaps polylines
    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:16pm
Is it planned to add polylines to WebGMaps?

I'm moving an app from VCL to web, and need to be able to draw paths on the map.  The application is for tracking weather balloons and it's very useful to be able to see where they've been as well as where they are!
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:50pm
VCL WebGMaps can do polylines. 
Do you mean the use of Google maps in a TMS WEB Core application?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:23pm
Sorry Bruno I should have been clearer.

Yes this is a VCL application (or part of) that I want to move to TMS Web Core.  So I'm moving from TWebGMaps to TWebGoogleMaps.  The existing VCL application uses polylines to show the balloon path, and I'd like to show that path in the web app also.
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 9:10pm
Thanks for clarifying.
Well, adding markers can already be done. It is a matter of exposing the method to also add polylines from the Pascal language. We'll look to put that on the schedule.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Akerman David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 9:26pm
Excellent, thanks.  I use the markers now - to show the balloons, receiving stations and predicted landing points; I just need the polylines to complete the job.
 Post Reply Post Reply