Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TTMSFNCHTMLText URL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Randall Ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTMSFNCHTMLText URL
    Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 1:55pm
Hi,

When entering a URL into the text it cannot be clicked on and there fore doesn't action. In fact no text can be selected.

Regards,

Ken

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 2:33pm
I do not understand what you mean.
I added this text to the TTMSFNCHTMLText:
TTMSFNCHTMLText with a <A href="http://www.tmssoftware.com">link</A>
and the link is clickable and it does open our web page from the browser.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:04pm
I can't replicate it in a simple example. I will have to do more testing and get back to you.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 3:08pm
Ok. Change the font size of the TTMSFNCHTMLText to 12.
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:31pm
Hi,

We'll investigate exactly what is going wrong, please use the following workaround for setting the font-size on an URL:

TMSFNCHTMLText1.Text := '<font size="24"><A href="http://www.tmssoftware.com">link</A></font>';
  TMSFNCHTMLText1.AutoSize := True;

Post Options Post Options   Quote Randall Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:50pm
Thanks. Had already done that and works fine now.
 Post Reply Post Reply