Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Installation Verona 1.1 under Lazarus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ulrich Groffy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Installation Verona 1.1 under Lazarus
    Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 7:13am
I had / have the following issues when installing under Windows / Lazarus (1.8.) :

Package pas2js_rtl.lpk :

In file hotreloadclient.pas in function THotReload.doStatus()

I had to replace 

TJSJSON.parse 

by 

TJSJSON.parseObject

Package tmswebcorepkgliblaz.lpk

In file \Component Library Source\js.pas I had to uncomment the

{$ASMMODE intel}

compiler direction

Package tmswebcore.lpk

Package TMSWebCore 0.0: Executing command before: missing executable "", Errors: 1
Panic: internal error: missing executable ""

That might be a configuration problem in my Lazarus installation(?)

With best regards

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 10:28pm
pas2js_rtl.lpk is not a package we deliver.

We tested from Lazarus 1.8.4. Can you please use this version.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 10:59pm
Just checked the Lazarus version, it is version 1.8.4

\Core Source\RTL\pas2js_rtl.lpk

is part of the installation. Its a required package for tmswebcore.lpk.

Maybe I'm totally wrong in how to install WEB Core under Lazarus. Could you pls. provide a short installation note?

Best regards
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 11:04pm
You only need to open this package once and NOT compile it. It is just opening to get it registered by the Lazarus IDE.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 12:31pm
I can't make it run.

I made a fresh Lazarus 1.8.4 /Win32 installation installed the packages

tmswebcorepkgdelaz.lpk
tmswebcorepkgliblaz.lpk

The /Compiler/pas2js.exe is in the Path

When I open a new TMS Web Core Application there is a warning showing up :

"The current FPC has no config file. It will probably miss some units. Check your installation of fpc"

I don't understand this message, the Lazarus installation is compiling and running

When confirming this message, a new web application will be created, but I can't run it. The message is :

Package TMSWebCore 0.0: Executing command before: missing executable "", Errors: 1
Panic: internal error: missing executable ""

Can you pls provide a Lazarus installation procedure to make it possible to let a simple empty form application run?

With best regards
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 1:50pm
1)
tmswebcorepkgdelaz.lpk
tmswebcorepkgliblaz.lpk
need to be compiled & installed in the IDE.

2)
Under the settings for TMS WEB Core, the path for the TMSWEBCompiler.exe needs to be set and the library paths.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Bruno Fierens

2)
Under the settings for TMS WEB Core, the path for the TMSWEBCompiler.exe needs to be set and the library paths.

This are the default TMS Web Core settings :

Web Compiler : $(TMSWebDir)/Compiler/$MakeExe(IDE,tmswebcompiler)

In my case the pas2js.exe is in

C:\Lazarus\Components\TMS WEB Core\1.1.0.2\Compiler

How I have to configure my settings? I really don't understand the meaning of the default configuration string. Its not looking like just the path to the web compiler exe...

Which libraries I have to put into the Library path? The path is empty by default.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 10:51am
Well, even I don't understand the default configuration string for TMS Web Core settings, I entered the path to the pas2js.exe :

C:\Lazarus\Components\TMS WEB Core\1.1.0.2\Compiler\pas2js.exe

All other configuration settings are with their defualt values.

When compiling a new empty TMS Web Core application I get the error message :

Fatal: Only one Pascal file is supported, but got "C:\Lazarus\Components\TMS WEB Core\1.1.0.2\HtmlOutputDir:html" and "/CompilerBin:C:\Lazarus\Components\TMS WEB Core\1.1.0.2\Compiler\libpas2js.dll".

How to solve that?

Best regards
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 9:18pm
As I explained, the compiler you need to setup is TMSWEBCompiler.exe.
pas2js.exe is NOT directly used.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 9:27am
Well, that might be the problem, there is no TMSWEBCompiler.exe in the Lazarus installation. Sorry for not reading your previous messages carefully enough, you mentioned that already in one of your earlier messages.

My understanding so far was, that the pas2js.exe precompiles the pascal code to java script.

Best regards - merry christmas and happy holidays

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 9:30am
TMSWEBCompiler.exe internally uses pas2js but it performs extra needed steps.
This EXE should be in the CommandLineCompiler folder.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 9:40am
There is no CommandLineCompiler folder
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:48am
We will investigate what could cause this. Is there an antivirus tool active on your system that could have blocked this EXE?

Edited by Bruno Fierens - 26 Dec 2018 at 9:49am

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:15am
Hm, its a WIndows 8.1 with an active Windows Defender... But there was a  false positive Alarm as reported on December 20. I will switch it off and run the installer again.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 11:36am
Makes no difference - no TMSWEBCompiler.exe
Lawrence Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lawrence Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 4:51pm
@ Ulrich Groffy

Do you need to be on all access to try the Linux version? I don't see the download available ? I would try to set it up.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2019 at 6:06pm
No, Lazarus beta level support is in the TMS WEB Core standalone registered version.
Groffy Ulrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Groffy Ulrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 10:36am
I also tried an installer for a delphi DXE12 (comunity edition) but couldn't find the TMSWEBCompiler.exe

When can I expect a new installer version? Or can you pls provide the missing files to me? 

Best regards
Groffy Ulrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Groffy Ulrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 6:05pm

We will investigate what could cause this. Is there an antivirus tool active on your system that could have blocked this EXE?

Is that TMSWEBCompiler.exe Lazarus specific or in every installation for all supported IDEs ?

Just tried the TMSWebCore 1.1.1.0 installer from today, no difference

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 8:04pm
TMSWEBCompiler.exe is not Lazarus specific. It is one EXE that is used both for Delphi & Lazarus.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 1:26pm

TMSWEBCompiler.exe is not Lazarus specific. It is one EXE that is used both for Delphi & Lazarus.

I installed TMSWebCore 1.1.0.0 on a WIndows 7 professional - 64 under Lazarus 1.8.4 - same result

Any suggestions or ideas from your side to make it run? 

Best regards
Lawrence Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lawrence Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:58pm
@ bruno

I found it thanks!

I installed a fresh version of Lazarus: 

I loaded the two packages you listed:
1)
tmswebcorepkgdelaz.lpk
tmswebcorepkgliblaz.lpk

Then I did: 

2) Under the settings for TMS WEB Core, the path for the TMSWEBCompiler.exe needs to be set and the library paths.

** In the tabs in Linux I can now see the components .

I see this folder:
C:\Users\Cosmicbob\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\TMSWebServer\bin

I did a search in MS Windows for this file " TMSWEBCompiler.exe"
It was not found anywhere.

There is a folder missing TMSWEBCompiler.

I tried to set the 4 (below)Lazarus Paths the same as the Windows setup for WebCore:

Web Compiler : $(TMSWebDir)\Compiler\libpas2js.dll
Installation directory: $(TMSWebDir)\Compiler\libpas2js.dll
Web Runner: $(TMSWebDir)\TMSWebRunner\bin\TMSWebRunner.exe
Web Server: $(TMSWebDir)\TMSWebServer\bin\TMSWebServerManager.exe

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 3:02pm

Is that issue somehow out of focus?

TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 5:33pm
We are working through the backlog of some support tickets raised during xmas holidays and will also come to this.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ulrich Groffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 8:46am

We are working through the backlog of some support tickets raised during xmas holidays and will also come to this.

Is it fixed in the todays TMSWebCore 1.1.2.0 Setup?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>