Issue with iOS 64-bit

Hello,

I am using Delphi 10.2 on Windows Tokyo running on OSX Mojave with the Cryptography package. I have a project where I am trying to encrypt a string with SHA512.  I have added the C:\...\libiOSDevice64 directory to my search paths on delphi, but I get a linker error when building this project for an iOS-64Bit Target:

[DCC Error] E2597 Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
   Error: ?_init_ripemd160?, referenced from:      __ZN7Hashobj14init_ripemd160ERN6System11StaticArrayIiLi5EEE in C:\Users\johnblakeduffie\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\iOSDevice64\Debug\HashObj.o;

Error: ?_compress_ripemd160", referenced from:      __ZN7Hashobj18compress_ripemd160ERN6System11StaticArrayIiLi5EEERKNS1_IiLi16EEE in C:\Users\johnblakeduffie\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\iOSDevice64\Debug\HashObj.o;

Error: ?_finish_ripemd160?, referenced from:      __ZN7Hashobj16finish_ripemd160ERN6System11StaticArrayIiLi5EEEPhii in C:\Users\johnblakeduffie\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\iOSDevice64\Debug\HashObj.o;
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

Now, I believe the problem is related to how I?ve configured my XCode as most of my research into the issue has lead me to iOS help forums, but none of their fixes I?ve tried have worked so far.

For starters, I checked to make sure I had arm64 as a part of my architectures on the XCode side. I also added armv7 and armv7s just in case. After that, I added $(inherited) and @(inherited) to ?Other Linker Flags? under Linking in XCode. I have also disabled Dead Code Stripping on XCode, which seemed to have no effect. I am at a loss at what else I should be doing to get this to link properly, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Rhett Price