Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Error Compile target Android

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
megat kurniawan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote megat kurniawan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error Compile target Android
    Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 12:02pm

I don't see the libAndroid folder, it turns out I chose the wrong path,

Thanks you,
Marion Candau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marion Candau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 8:42am
Hi,

The path you put in the search path field is not the right one. You have to put the path to "libAndroid" folder of your TMS Cryptography Pack installation folder. 

Best regards,
Marion
megat kurniawan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote megat kurniawan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 9:43am
Hi,
after installing and making a project with the following code, targeting the compilation of Android phones. but it contains errors like the following. Please help.

procedure TFrmTest.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  AES: TAESEncryption;
begin
  AES := TAESEncryption.Create;
  AES.AType := atOFB;
  AES.KeyLength := kl256;
  AES.OutputFormat := hexa;
  AES.Key := 'F6D722D90D99B601AF6C86EA1E426775';
  Edit1.Text := AES.Decrypt('AA80D424D2501B71E0BC5BD899DDEB2A2CE47EA7A5838BE6DCB16925B8A856C5');
  AES.Free;
end;

error message:
[DCC Error] E2597 C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\PlatformSDKs\android-ndk-r9c\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.8\prebuilt\windows\bin\arm-linux-androideabi-ld.exe: error: cannot find -lTMSCPLib
  F:\Project\AesTest\Client\Android\Debug\MiscObj.o:MiscObj:function Miscobj::CharToHexa(unsigned char*, int, unsigned char*): error: undefined reference to 'CharToHexa'...etc....

i have follow this : https://www.tmssoftware.com/Site/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11317&PID=41276&title=android-compile-error#41276

but still not fix.

thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply