Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

iPhone AutoSizing Label

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fields Daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fields Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPhone AutoSizing Label
    Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 3:40am
It would be nice to have a specific way to display text that varies in size.  One that was designed specifically for the iPhone Controls set. 

I have used other IW controls such as IWLabel and TTIWHTMLLabel to display text that may vary in size, but the results are not satisfactory for the user.

Thank you!
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 11:36am
I'm not sure what exactly you mean. How do you mean 'may vary in size' ?
Can you provide a more detailed description of the desired behavior?
Fields Daniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fields Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2012 at 2:34pm

By "vary in size" I mean that it will accept text that could be single or multi-line.  It would be great if it had an Autosize property that could be set.

I would like to be albe to set its Align property to alTop, and then align an iPhone region client.  The text would size to match its contents, and the panel will fill everything else.
 Post Reply Post Reply