Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

How to install FNC in Lazarus on MacOS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Miller Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Miller Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to install FNC in Lazarus on MacOS?
    Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:14pm
I have successfully installed FNC Component Studio on real Delphi versions on Windows, and on Lazarus Release Candidate 2 on Windows. I want to install these packages into Lazarus on Mac OS, but the instructions are vague on where to place the source files for these components.

On my MacBook Pro, I have several Windows Virtual Machines, into one of which I have installed FNC, The best I can guess about how to install these into the Lazarus running on the main Mac OS, would be to copy the directories that were created in My Documents\tmssoftware\ on a Windows VM, into some directory under control of the main MacOS on the MacBook, and then install the *.lpk files into the MacOS Lazarus IDE.  Is that what I need to do?

Is there some particular place on the MacOS drive where I should put these FNC directories?

Thanks in advance for your help!
 Post Reply Post Reply