Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TTMSFMXMemo .count issue when pasting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kraemer Guenter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kraemer Guenter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTMSFMXMemo .count issue when pasting
    Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 2:58pm
I have a TTMSFMXMemo on a firemonkey form.
I use the OnChangeTracking event to monitor/display the number of lines in the memo.
It works fine when typing or loading lines into the memo, but when I paste from the clipboard (79 lines), the OnChangeTracking event is called and at that moment, the .count or .realcount property of the memo returns only 2. After that, no further OnChangeTracking event is triggered, so the counter which displays the number of lines in the memo shows the wrong amount.
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:03pm
We are not able to reproduce this issue here. Can you send us a sample that reproduces the issue?
Kraemer Guenter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kraemer Guenter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:20am
I sent an email with an example project. It does the same independent what target platform is selected (Win32/Win64/OSX).
Pieter Scheldeman View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pieter Scheldeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 8:47am
Hi,

The issue has been fixed and the fix will be available in the next release.
 Post Reply Post Reply