AdvGridPDFIO issue with hidden columns

Hi,
PDF save function won't work correctly If I hide grid columns and/or rows. Some of the visible rows/columns are not visible in PDF. In some cases only the fixed columns are shown even though the grid has non fixed columns also. Any ideas how to fix this?
Without using "HideColumn" or "HideRows" functions PDF saving works ok.

Delphi 10.1 Berlin Version 24.0.22858.6822
AdvStringGrid version 8.3.5.4

Br,
Mika 

I have retested this with the latest version of TAdvStringGrid / TAdvGridPDFIO and the code:

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  advgridpdfio1.Save('e:\tms\temp\gridghidden.pdf');
end;

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  advstringgrid1.LinearFill(false);
  advstringgrid1.HideColumn(2);
end;

and this generates the PDF correct, with column 2 not in the PDF export.
I'd suggest to check with the latest version and if somehow the problem persists, provide extra details to allow us to reproduce this.

Ok, maybe there is issue with my version (8.3.5.4) because the example code does not work either. The pdf export shows only first 3 columns.

Can I ask to please check with the latest version. It was retested here and works fine.

I uninstalled my version, then downloaded and installed latest grid pack 6.7.6.0 but the version of AdvStringGrid is still 8.3.5.4. Should the latest version be 8.3.5.5?

We'll need to release an update of TMS Grid Pack with the latest version of TAdvStringGrid (v8.4.3.1)

We've put this on the todolist and with no unexpected issues, it will be in the coming days.

Thank you for quick response and update of grid pack.

Now I have version 8.4.1.3 of TAdvStringGrid. Unfortunately I still have problems with pdf export. I think there is a issue with using "RepeatFixedColumns" option and hiding first column.

Here's the example (in pdf first column data is invalid):

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  advgridpdfio1.Options.RepeatFixedColumns := true;
  advgridpdfio1.Save('e:\tms\temp\gridghidden.pdf');
end;

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  advstringgrid1.LinearFill(false);
  advstringgrid1.HideColumn(1);
end;

If I disable "RepeatFixedColumns" option or hide the second column the export is ok.

Thanks for reporting. We'll check to make the PDF export take RepeatFixedColumns in account.

Issue has been looked at and fixed. The next version will have this fix included.