Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

How to change the destination folder.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Natali Junior Samuel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Natali Junior Samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to change the destination folder.
    Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 8:23pm
Is it possible to change the location where TMSSubscriptionManager save the downloads and installers?

I would like the files to be written to the "D:\Downloads\TMSSoftware" folder.

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2018 at 8:56pm
At this moment, there is no built-in support for this. Changing this folder after TMS Subscription Manager already downloaded files, would cause loss of old version restore for example, so that was one of the reasons to have this folder fixed.
Natali Junior Samuel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Natali Junior Samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:03pm
It is because of the previous versions that I would like to move this folder.

My C: driver is a high performance SSD whereas D: is an HD where I keep files that are not accessed frequently as the installation programs.

I will create a request to change the location of recording these files.

Thank you

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 12:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply