Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Web Core and Business Subscription Install Issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bracey Mark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bracey Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Web Core and Business Subscription Install Issues?
    Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 8:08pm
I've owned the Business Subscription for a while and haven't really done much with it, but Web Core has gotten me more interested. So I've purchased Web Core and updated the Business Subscription installs but I'm finding some of the demos, due to missing source paths, don't compile out of the box.

Is this to be expected?  Kinda sucks to have to go update the source paths to all these projects.

Also, I don't install to the default path TMS suggests because it's just too damn long.

I install to a C:\ThirdParty\TMS\... directory.  Could that be the issue?

Thanks
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 8:35pm
What exact error message(s) do you get when you try to compile?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bracey Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 4:57am
It just couldn't find the referenced .pas file.  

I noticed the library path in my Tokyo install was setup to point to dseattle (for Business Subscription) so I'm just going to uninstall and reinstall everything. 

Is there any particular order I should install Web Core and the FNC product I bought? 
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 9:41am
It is recommended to first install TMS WEB Core and then the FNC products

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bracey Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 12:14am
Uninstalled and cleaned up my System Path and deleted my original directories.  Seems to be working now.  Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply