Unit not found

Hello,

I'm trying to use one Unit that is not included in the TMS Web Core Project. I've got the error "can't find unit unBlaBlaBla". The path is OK in general Library Path. I've tried to put the unit's path on TMS Web Library Path, but it doesn't work.

So, finally I added the unit in my project using Project/Add to Project... In this case the project is able to use this unit, but Delphi started to complain about units that are used inside the uses clause like Winapi.Windows, System.SysUtils etc.

How can I solve this problem?

If the unit is in the TMS WEB Core Library path, the pas2js compiler should see it.
Please verify the command-line with which pas2js compiler is invoked that it includes the folder you added in the include path where your unit is added.

OK, first I use Tools/Options/TMS Web/Library Path.

When I try to compile the projet I can see the "command line" and I can see the path where my unit is:

Command line: \Mac\Home\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE10\Compiler\pas2js.exe "D:\Mercurial\Web Projects\TMS\Align\Project1.dpr" -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuD:\Mercurial\Web Projects\TMS\Align;\Mac\Home\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE10\Core Source;\Mac\Home\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE10\Core Source\RTL;D:\Mercurial\Web Projects\IW\EvolutioIW -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB

My unit is inside this folder: D:\Mercurial\Web Projects\IW\EvolutioIW

It seems Delphi was able to find the Unit, but then I got the error:

[Error] Invalid character '?'

Actually the error is:

[Error] Invalid character '?'

Is it not bringing up the unit / line where this error is?

Do you have somewhere in your code this character '?'
The error is an indication that something is wrong in the code, not that it cannot find the unit.