Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Error in demos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YILDIZ CEM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote YILDIZ CEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error in demos
    Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 8:48pm
Hi there,

I installed demo version on Delphi 10.2

Demo 1 is compiled but not run as expected. Probably reason is in tools-options-link with run time packages is not checked and run time package list is empty 

Demo 2-3-4 cannot be compiled. I get "upfCore7 not found" error. There is no file in my computer with this name i.e. it is not a path error. If I clear upfCore7 from run-time package list, this time I get "vcl must be recompiled" error for sdiCore7

regards,
cem

Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 10:29am
For use with Delphi Tokyo, you need to replace the package dependency to upfcoredxe11.dcp

Post Options Post Options   Quote YILDIZ CEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 12:22pm
Do you write location of this file to check please. Because it seems that it is not exist in my computer
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 11:10am
This is normally in the default output folder of the IDE for compiling packages:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\DCP

Post Options Post Options   Quote YILDIZ CEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 4:44pm
Hello Bruno, this file is not exist and samples are not working, probably setup file for the Delphi 10.2 is incomplete. Please check.
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2018 at 4:45pm
Did you compile the project file upfCoredxe11.dproj ? It should generate upfCoredxe11.dcp under folder  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\DCP

Post Options Post Options   Quote YILDIZ CEM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 4:09pm
Hi Bruno, upfCoredxe11.dproj is not exits in "C:\ProgramData\tmssoftware\TPF RSXE11" folder. Instead I have:
pfcorePkgDXE11.dproj
pfmgrPkgDXE11.dproj
PluginFrameworkPkgDXE11.dproj
But it is not possible to recompile no one of them because *.pas files were not included in trial setup.
I thing you have to create a new trial setup after correcting dependencies and compiling files with the XE10.2 again.
Thank you for your support.
Cem
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 11:02am
Sorry, it was my typo that I wrote upfCoredxe11.dcp while it should be pfCorePkgdxe11.dcp that you should find in the install folder if you installed the trial version. It is with the registered version that it will be in the folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\DCP
 Post Reply Post Reply