FNC Problem

Is this the best place to notify you of problems with the WebCore trial? Using Tokyo 10.2.1 with FNC 2.2.1 and WebCore 0.9.8.1 and none of the FNC demos compile:

Access violation at address 34FDE252 in module 'libpas2js.dll'. Read of address 64616F74
[Fatal Error] Access violation at address 34FDE252 in module 'bds.exe'. Read of address 64616F74

Also tested with new project - add a TWebLabel - this runs fine. Add a TMSFNCEdit and I get the same error when trying to compile.

Bob Devine

Is this the trial version of TMS FNC controls or the registered (full source) version you're using?
Had you installed an earlier TMS FNC UI Pack on your system and if so, did you make sure no more old version files are on your system.
Also, do you have some info on your library path setup and the command-line shown in the Delphi IDE output log used to start the compiler?

Hi Bruno

I'm using the latest registered version of the FNC controls. I've had several earlier versions of the controls installed, but always run an uninstall before installing any update and can't see any sign of older files.

Command line output is below - my projects are on my H: drive and I can see a "-FuH:..." and a "-FiH..." below - should there be a space in there?

Cheers, Bob

Command line: C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Compiler\pas2js.exe "H:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1\FNCTest1.dpr" -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" "-FiH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" "-FUH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1\TMSWeb\Debug" -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB

Do you see in the IDE output window that compiler v0.9.30 beta is used?
What happens when you create a new web project and just add the unit VCL.TMSFNCTypes to the uses list of the form .pas file?

Same error with a new project with only VCL.TMSFNCTypes added. IDE output shows:

Pas2JS Compiler version 0.9.30+beta [2018/07/04] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v0.9.8.1

plus the three other lines (command line + the two error lines).

Cheers, Bob
I also have XE7 on my PC but Web Core didn't install for that (although the web site says it's compatible). If I get some time I'll try updating to Tokyo 10.2.2.

Cheers, Bob

The trial version of TMS WEB Core is for now limited to Delphi 10, 10.1, 10.2
The full version supports from Delphi XE7 to newest Delphi versions.

Hi Bruno

I updated to Tokyo 10.2.3 and now get a different error when VCL.TMSFNCTypes is added to a new project - all outputs shown below.

Cheers, Bob

Command line: C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Compiler\pas2js.exe "H:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1\FNCTest1.dpr" -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" "-FiH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC UI Pack;C:\Users\rdevine\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11" "-FUH:\Delphi Projects\VCL\TMS Web Tests\FNC Test 1\TMSWeb\Debug" -dDEBUG -dWEBLIB

Pas2JS Compiler version 0.9.30+beta [2018/07/04] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v0.9.8.1
[Fatal Error] bug: uncaught EListError: List index (0) out of bounds
bug: uncaught EListError: List index (0) out of bounds
[Fatal Error] bug: uncaught EListError: List index (0) out of bounds

It is unclear what might be causing this. So far, we have been unable to reproduce this problem here. To try to pinpoint the issue, I think we'll need to provide packages with extra logging info. Can we contact you directly via email for this?

Hi Bruno - no problem I'll email your info address.

Cheers, Bob
i have similar problem - all working fine without FNC. after add any FNC component complation is aborted with for example demo project TMSWeb_FNCGrid.dproj

Pas2JS Compiler version 0.9.32+beta [2018/07/17] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.0.0.1
Access violation at address 44C1E702 in module 'libpas2js.dll'. Read of address 66E80008
[Fatal Error] Access violation at address 44C1E702 in module 'bds.exe'. Read of address 66E80008

I have on library path these directories:
c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\19.0\source\rtl\common;
D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Demo\FNC\Grid;
D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source\;
D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source\RTL;
D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\core;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\core\common;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\design;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\design\images;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\design\templates;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\jose;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\jose\common;
D:\programs\components\tms.businescorelibrary\source\jose\jose;
D:\programs\components\tms.xdata\source;
D:\programs\components\tms.xdata\source\core;
D:\programs\components\tms.xdata\source\core\common;
D:\programs\components\tms.xdata\source\core\web;
D:\programs\components\tms.xdata\source\design;
D:\programs\components\tms.webcore;
D:\programs\components\tms.fnccore;
D:\programs\components\tms.fncuipack"

Can it be that what you use is the full (registered) version of TMS FNC UI Pack in combination with TMS WEB Core trial?

I have registered TMS FNC UI Pack (core 1.0.9.3, ui pack 2.2.0.3) and TMS WEB (trial, 1.0.0.1)

..and full XData in TMS Business

Sadly, that is one particular combination with which the compiler still has a problem, i.e. mix the binaries of the TMS WEB Core trial with the source-based code from FNC controls (that descend from the classes in TMS WEB Core and only delivered in binary format).
The compiler team is still working on this.

The combination TMS WEB Core trial + TMS FNC trial does work as does the combination TMS WEB Core full + TMS FNC full.
after installation on clear DXE8 (both rial version) is similar result

Command line: C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8\Compiler\pas2js.exe D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Demo\FNC\Grid\TMSWeb_FNCGrid.dpr -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vl -vnh -vm5026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FuD:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Demo\FNC\Grid;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8\Core Source\;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8\Core Source\RTL;D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source;D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8;D:\programs\components\tms.fnccore;C:\Program Files (x86)\tmssoftware\TMSFNCUIPack RSXE8\WEB" "-FiD:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Demo\FNC\Grid;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8\Core Source\;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8\Core Source\RTL;D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source;D:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8;D:\programs\components\tms.fnccore;C:\Program Files (x86)\tmssoftware\TMSFNCUIPack RSXE8\WEB" -FUD:\programs\components\tms.webcore\Demo\FNC\Grid\TMSWeb\Debug -dWEBLIB

Pas2JS Compiler version 1.0.0rc1 [2018/07/25] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.0.0.2

Access violation at address 2A227012 in module 'libpas2js.dll'. Read of address 000000E3

[Fatal Error] Access violation at address 2A227012 in module 'bds.exe'. Read of address 000000E3
I think, there is a problem with multiple Delphi instalation (XE8, XE10) - there is only one enviroment. After instalation for XE8 changed enviroment on XE10, for example instalation directory on XE10 is C:\Users\anton\OneDrive\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE8 and library path is equal on both version of Delphi.

We cannot see this here so far but will investigate deeper.

Does it help when manually correcting the paths?
manual correct change values (tools/options/TMS Web) for all Delphi version  (in my case DXE8 and Tokyo).