Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

System Error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kovacevic Zeljko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kovacevic Zeljko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 8:50am
I changed "Single Tab in Browser" to True, but then it is not working. When I start the application from IDE, TMS WebServer starts running but the link is not added (WebServer is empty).
Ake Pettersson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ake Pettersson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:55am
Back to where this thread started with the problem of running  Web Core 0.9.8.0 demos. The
"problem" was solved by running the IDE as admin, that was not the case in  Web Core 0.9.7.0 and versions before, is this now a new demand for Web Core 0.9.8.0 and coming versions or is it just a temporarily flaw and gone in next version, my preference is to run IDE as a normal user. 
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:09am
This is not an intended requirement and it is not desirable.
Is there anything special in the setup of your Windows user account that might cause this?
Is your Delphi setup for a single Windows user account or for all?
Are you using a Windows domain?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ake Pettersson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 9:28am
As far as I know, no special windows account, Delphi single user, no windows domain, Win 10 Pro version 1709.
Roman Kassebaum View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Roman Kassebaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 3:20pm
May I ask in which directory you installed TMS Web?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ake Pettersson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 7:06pm
In the standard directory where the installer put it, I never change suggested location for demos and components, it makes life easier in the long run. 

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ake Pettersson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 7:08pm
oops missed this  C:\Users\Ake\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11 
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 1:53pm
Could you please do a quick test?

1. Close TMSWebServer.exe (if it's open it would appear in the tray icon. Then right click the tray icon and choose "Exit").
2. Open windows command prompt (without admin rights)
3. Go to folder C:\Users\Ake\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE11\TMSWebServer\bin
4. Run the following command-line (mind the dot at the end as a third parameter):

tmswebservermanager -s http://localhost:8000/dummytest .

And let me know if the command-line reports an error of if it finishes correctly and launches the TMSWebServer again (the tray icon should reappear).

Edited by Wagner R. Landgraf - 10 Jul 2018 at 1:54pm

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ake Pettersson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:30am
No error as far I can see. It is a very short glimpse of the webserver window visible.
A very blurry picture:
Wagner R. Landgraf View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wagner R. Landgraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:24pm
The picture didn't appear, could you please resend it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12