Cannot find: TMSCloudCustomBitCasa

I'm trying to run the Dropbox cloud storage demo and it will not compile because it cannot find unit:

FMX.TMSCloudCustomBitCasa

Since I have the FMX Cloud Pack demo, I cannot see the source and there is no DCU named: TMSCloudCustomBitCasa

I've purchased the VCL version, but there is no such VCL unit (that I can find).

Any ideas what's going on and how do I could get the demo to work?

Thanks,
Kevin

In fact anything with a CustomBitCasa, so cannot also find:

FMX.TMSCloudBitCasa

I commented out the ....BitCasa and eventually got past it. 

NOW there is an incompatibility in the Treeview adapters supplied. The one supplied was:

TTMSFMXCloudTreeViewAdapter

The one required by the software is:

TTMSFMXCloudTMSTreeViewAdapter

If I try to use The one supplied I get the error:

[dcc32 Error] UCloudTMSStorageDemo.pas(332): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TTreeView' and 'TTMSFMXTreeView'

Again, what should be fairly simple exercise is becoming very messy. I assume at some time TMS changed the adapter from TTMSFMXCloudTreeViewAdapter  to TTMSFMXCloudTMSTreeViewAdapter, sloppy QC. Anyway, anyone know how I get a copy of the DCU TTMSFMXCloudTMSTreeViewAdapter.dcu so I can at least run this demo????

Hi,

- All references to BitCasa may be removed. Support for BitCasa was removed some time ago as the service no longer exists.

- TTMSFMXTreeView:
I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
Can you please make sure you are using the latest version of TMS FMX Cloud Pack and TMS FMX UI Pack?
If the problem persists: Please try using the "CloudStorageDemo" instead of the "CloudTMSStorageDemo". 
The "CloudStorageDemo" does uses the default TTreeView control and does not require the TMS FMX UI Pack.