IW15

Hi, there,

Is there a schedule to support IW15 ?

Greetings
Carsten

We have not yet validated our components against IW15.
As far as we understand, IW15 is designed to be backwards compatible with IW14, so we hope the components will already work as-is. For us to do all validating & testing, we'll need to allocate time but everyone in the team is at this moment already under very high workload, so, we will only be able to do this when workload on existing ongoing projects decreases.

Thanks for the Info Bruno. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in on IW15 as well.  I know everyone is busy (a good thing!) but IW15 has support for http.sys which is of great intrest to many IW developers.  Atozed is also working on the next great IW release (IW17) which will blow the doors off of component design! I am just saying TMS may want to keep up with Atozed this year.  Good things are coming!

We have meanwhile confirmation components are working in IW15. It will be a matter of updating distributions and we'll look into this as soon as we can allocate time.

In case it is of interest ... XE2 / Intraweb 15.0.7 / TMSIW 5.881

1) Uninstalled IW14 and TMSIW5.881
2) Installed IW15.0.7
3) I copied the iw14*.* files to iw15*.* (for the appropriate *XE2 files)
4) Did a search and replace of iw14 (to iw15) and 14 ( to 15) in the .dpk and .dproj files.
5) Started XE2, opened each of the appropriate .dpk files and built them. A couple of them came up with "couldn't find" messages but I ignored, and they all compiled without error.
6) Installed the packages, successfully.
7) Opened one of my IW14 projects and built.
8) Tested fine (Stand-Alone)

Of course your mileage may vary, but just letting you know.

Thank you Tony.
@Bruno: I add also 2 cents in for the offical IW 15 version from TMS.

Yes, as soon as we can allocate time for this. 

It's been over 5 months since the last update here on IW15. Is there an update or should we just the 14 install info?

Do we really need to go to the trouble of creating our own 15 files as mentioned above by Tony?

At this moment TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro has IW15 support.
Further work to add IW15 support is planned for January. Our team was in the past weeks and months overloaded with work and unfortunately, due to this, we were not yet able to allocate sufficient time to update all other IW products.