Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

TMS Component Pack v8.8.9.0 released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Salgado Eduardo A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Salgado Eduardo A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMS Component Pack v8.8.9.0 released
    Posted: 31 May 2018 at 10:02pm
Downloaded today and no problem. Must have been some problems getting from your side of the pond to Alabama. :-) 

Thanks!
-Eduardo
Bruno Fierens View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bruno Fierens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 11:08pm
While I see no reason for this from our installer, we have confirmation of several other users that the update installs fine. I'd suggest to first look into possible interference from an antivirus. Try to disable it and then reinstall.
Salgado Eduardo A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Salgado Eduardo A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 10:59pm
Downloaded and tried to install. Got error that a file was corrupted. AdvPDFLib.General.pas. The source file is corrupted. 

Renamed the file in C:\Users\Eduardo\AppData\Local\tmssoftware and tried to download again. Got error: ERROR;3;maximum number of downloads reached. This is my first download from TM today. 

I can try again tomorrow but thought you'd like to check in case the file is indeed corrupted. 

-Eduardo

Masiha Zemarai View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Masiha Zemarai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2018 at 1:47pm
We're pleased to inform a significant update for the TMS Component Pack is available now!

Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 400 components in one money and time saving bundle!

What's new in version 8.8.9.0:

TAdvStringGrid v8.3.8.0
- New : Property grid.SpinEdit.AlwaysValidate added
- New : Extra scale parameter AddProgressFormatted() method

TAdvResponsiveList v1.3.1.0 
- New : Support for mouse wheel handling added

TAdvMenus v2.6.5.8
- Improved : Drawing submenu triangle when VCL styles are used

And various smaller high DPI  & VCL styles handling improvements & fixes.

TMS Component Pack 8.8.9.0 is a free update for all active registered users. Users with an expired registration, checkout the discount offers to upgrade to the latest TMS Component PackTMS Component Studio or TMS VCL Subscription after login on our website.

---
Kind regards,
Masiha Zemarai
TMS software team
 Post Reply Post Reply