Web forum is in read-only mode. Login as active registered customer for write access
  Forum Search   New Posts New Posts

Youtube - list only videos after a certain date

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Helge Lange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helge Lange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youtube - list only videos after a certain date
    Posted: 26 May 2018 at 12:22am
Hello TMS, 

i'm toying with the youtube component and I see that there is a list function for the videos. Butt assume a certain channel has some hundred videos and I want to check only if there are new videos uploaded since the last time i checked... do i have to download the whole list or can I put a parameter somewhere to get only newer videos or do the come by date (newest first i.e.) ?

thx for any help :)
Helge
Bart Holvoet View Drop Down
TMS Support
TMS Support

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bart Holvoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 9:13am
Hi,

Unfortunately it's currently not supported to sort or filter the videos list by date.
However this is a good suggestion and we'll investigate if this feature is supported in the YouTube API and if it can be implemented in the TAdvYouTube control in a future version of TMS VCL Cloud Pack.
Helge Lange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helge Lange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2018 at 3:35pm
I'd appreciate that, because it makes sense and there is less API usage probably.

Thanks a lot.
 Post Reply Post Reply