TMS IntraWeb Planner
Data-aware and non-data aware scheduling components for Intraweb applications
Also available for:
v126.96.36.199 (June 30, 2020)Version history
Component for interactive scheduling web applications.
- Horizontal & vertical oriented views
- Items that can be resized / repositioned / moved by mouse dragging
- Inplace multiline editable items
- Items with caption time, text or no caption
- Sidebar can be left, right, left & right or on top of Planner with indication of occupied time slots
- Read-only items
- Various display modes : day (5,6,10,15,30,60 min), week, month, day period, half day period, timeline, active days, disjunct days
- Controllable active day start, active day end, day start, day end
- Events for insert, delete, edit, size, move items
- Overlapped / non overlapped items
- 12/24 hrs display
- Internationalization capabilities
- Layer support
- Header with alignment, images, events
- DB-aware and non DB-aware version
- Extensive control of planner appearance
- Popup editing
Training & IntraWeb info
AtoZed software, the home of IntraWeb
- WebPlanner : day view scheduling of doctor appointments
- MonthPlanner : month view hotel room reservation handling
- DBMonthPlanner : DB-aware version of month view hotel room reservation handling
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS IntraWeb Planner
for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum