TMS Software is your partner for cross platform applications, with a lot of free learning tools, how-to guides and a passionate community of developers & support!
Cross-platform framework & components for Delphi & Visual Studio Code
Cross-platform & cross-framework
Framework Neutral Components: enables developers with a single UI controls set, a single learning-curve and a single license to have the freedom of choice to develop Delphi VCL Windows applications, Delphi FMX cross-platform applications for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS or even LCL based Lazarus applications for Windows, macOS or Linux and Web applications with TMS WEB Core & TMS WEB Core VSC.
Reuse single codebase
- One UI control set for multiple frameworks: VCL, FMX, LCL and WEB
- Framework neutral components for use with:
- Delphi & C++Builder VCL framework for Windows applications
- Delphi & C++Builder FMX framework for cross-platform application development targeting Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Lazarus LCL framework for LCL applications
- TMS WEB Core & TMS WEB Core VSC for Web applications
- FNC controls enable you to write and use 100% identical Pascal code, be it in a VCL app, FMX app or LCL app. The FNC components methods, properties and events are therefore 100% identical regardless of the framework being used.
- With a sufficiently abstract layer in place, the component developer can focus on the component UI look & feel and behavior rather than with the particuliarities of each underlying framework.
- Support for high DPI displays with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
Quality set of components
The TMS FNC component suite contains highly advanced & feature-rich components
Full FNC products list
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Installed today (fnc core + fnc maps + chromium v84/dev). then created a test app (vcl, dx 10.3) with old tms map and new tms map, side by side. fantastic performance. thank you!
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
TMS FNC Products
Best Value - Our TMS ALL-ACCESS Pack
Choose the FNC component pack that's right for you
Single Developer License
Small Team License
€ 1225 € 2050 € 4465
Freedom to create powerful apps for your choice of OS, IDE, framework.
€ 795 € 1125 € 2750
Products included in this bundle
TMS FNC UI Pack
Powerful, feature-rich UI controls in 1 component set for 3 frameworks and 5+ operating systems. Includes grid, planner, treeview, ribbon, rich editor, ... and much more
TMS FNC Maps
Hold the full power of mapping in your hand! Cross-framework, cross-platform, cross-service mapping component library
TMS FNC WX Pack
Take advantage of proven extraordinary web technology from any type of Delphi or Object Pascal application
TMS FNC Cloud Pack
Seamless access to cloud services from Windows, cross-platform and the web
TMS FNC Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
TMS FNC Blox
Add diagramming and flowcharting capabilities to your application
TMS FNC Dashboard Pack
Create dashboard applications for Windows, cross-platform and the web
TMS FNC Core
Cross-framework core layer for creating rich visual and non-visual components
Best Value - Our TMS ALL-ACCESS Pack
All-access 1 year subscription to the entire product range
- Single Developer License: license for 1 developer
- Small Team License: license for 2 developers
- Site License: license for unlimited developers in the company
Our FNC content library