TMS FMX Grid Excel Bridge
Import/Export bridges to .XLS, .XLSX, .PDF files
Also available for:
v3.1 (September 9, 2021)Version history
- Interface between TMS FMX Grid and TMS Flexcel to provide import/export capabilities to .XLS & .XLSX, .PDF formats
- Support for cross platform use: Win32, Win64, macOS, iOS and Android
- Fully native solution to import/export to .XLS, .XLSX without the need for Excel to be installed on Windows & macOS!
- Fully native solution to export grids to .PDF
- Import/export wide range of cell properties
- Import/export of cell images, multi cell images, checkboxes
- Wide range of formulas supported
- Support for virtually unlimited nr. of columns & rows for import/export with new .XLSX file format
- Free download, can be used by registered users of TMS FMX UI Pack and TMS Flexcel
TMS FMX Grid running on Windows
XLSX file generated on Windows
PDF file generated on Windows
TMS FMX Grid running on macOS
XLSX file generated on macOS
PDF file generated on macOS
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
Requires that both TMS FMX UI Pack and TMS Flexcel for VCL/FMX are installed.