- Delphi 5 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 6 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 7 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 2005 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 2006 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 2007 (1.71 MB)
- Delphi 2009 (897.98 KB)
- Delphi 2010 (904.18 KB)
- Delphi XE (1.20 MB)
- Delphi XE2 (1.65 MB)
- Delphi XE3 (1.72 MB)
- Delphi XE4 (1.68 MB)
- Documentation (117.79 KB)
TMS Plugin Framework
Makes building applications with plugins easy
- Allows breaking large applications into multiple dynamically loadable packages.
- Reduces filesize for sending updates by sending only plugin updates.
- Allows distributing custom plugins for specific customer needs.
- Allows extending applications without recompilation of the main module.
- Allows adding new menus, forms, layouts, etc... through plugins in your application.
- Visual plugin designer
- Includes a plugin manager that allows a flexible and easy way to handle plugins to load.
- The TMS Plugin Framework has the same concept as the Delphi IDE that allows you to incorporate new functionalities to the environment based on 'Services'.
- The TMS Plugin Framework takes the complexity out of building package technology based plugins
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
Following demos are provided:
- Demo 1: Demo showing 2 plugins extending an application menu / buttonbar
- Demo 2: Demo showing a frame based SDI plugin
- Demo 3: Demo showing a frame based tabsheet plugin
- Demo 4: Demo showing a custom plugin interface
for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v6.1 to v7.0)
- Free priority support through email, newsgroup and forum
This product is also available in the following bundle(s):
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 TMS Software v3.5