TMS FMX WebGMaps
FireMonkey component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in FireMonkey applications
Also available for:
v22.214.171.124 (November 6, 2017)Version history
Click image for a larger screenshot.
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to construct a route by adding waypoints to the map
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- TWebGMapsGeocoding/TWebGMapsReverseGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
- Import GeoJSON files and display on the map as polygon/polyline (Delphi XE or newer)
- Display a customizable label when hovering a polygon/polyline
- Hover colors for polygons/polylines
AvailabilityTMSFMXWebGMaps supports Windows 7 or newer, macOS Yosemite or newer, iOS 9 or newer, Android 4.5 or newer.
It is the sole responsibility of the user or company providing the application that integrates the Google maps service to respect the Google terms and conditions . TMS software does not take any responsibility nor indemnifies any party violating the Google maps service terms & conditions.
Limited warrantyTMS software cannot guarantee the current or future operation & uptime of the Google maps service. TMS software offers the consulting and support for TMSFMXWebGMaps in good faith that the Google maps service is a reliable and future-proof service. In no case, TMS software shall offer refunds or any other compensations in case the Google maps service terms/operation changes or stops.
TMS FMX WebGMaps
for Delphi XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v2.9 to v3.8) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum