TMS Day Meerbusch Nov 23, 2017We are pleased to announce that TMS software organizes a new training day on Thursday November 23rd in Meerbusch, NRW, Germany.
Sessions will be spent on Google Maps integration, TMS VCL & FNC components brought by ir. Bruno Fierens, TMS CTO & Embarcadero MVP, Dr. Holger Flick, TMS Evangelist & Embarcadero MVP and Roman Kassebaum, Embarcadero MVP.
There will also be sufficient session time to handle your specific questions on TMS components. Sessions will be in German.
In tentative programGeneral info
- 09h00 – 09h30 : Intro + latest update & status on Delphi & Embarcadero by MVP Holger Flicker
- 09h30 – 10h30 : TAdvTreeView VCL control in depth
- 10h30 – 11h00 : Coffee break + time for personal questions
- 11h00 – 12h00 : TAdvStringGrid VCL control in depth
- 12h00 – 13h00 : Hot meal
- 13h00 – 14h00 : FNC UI Pack controls concepts, architecture, features
- 14h00 – 14h30 : MQTT cross platform m2m communications
- 14h30 – 15h00 : Coffee break + time for personal questions
- 15h00 – 16h00 : Google Maps integration in cross platform apps
- 16h00 – 16h30 : What is cooking in the TMS Labs
- 16h30 – 17h00 : Q&A + wrap-up
- Gut Dyckhof, Am Dyckhof 3, 40667 Meerbusch-Büderich - NRW, Germany (between Düsseldorf and Köln)
- Facilities for hotel rooms at the event are available for international attendees
- Very close to exit Meerbusch of the A52 highway
- Free parking
- Early bird : 125 EUR (before September 30th)
- Normal price : 149 EUR
The number of seats is limited to 30 persons.